Friday, July 13, 2012

The Goal of Christ's Faith is the Future of Our Human Race

Jesus encourages us to believe in time. Jesus encourages us to believe in the realm and power of the family. The goal of Christ's faith is the future of our human race. The heaven of Jesus is found in solidarity with our brothers and sisters, and hell is found in earthly oppression, discrimination, and injustice, not in some bottomless pit consumed by flames. Jesus extended the values of life on earth to the realm of the eternal. "For I was hungry and you gave me food; I was thirsty and you gave me drink; A stranger and you welcomed me; Naked and you clothed me; Ill, and you cared for me; In prison and you visited me. "When did we give you all this?" His listeners asked. And Jesus replies, "Amen, I say to you. Whatever you did for one of these least brothers of mine, you did it for me."

No comments:

Post a Comment