Saturday, May 25, 2013

God is Calling for Me to Serve Him


Words are difficult to describe the appearance of our spirits who are in heaven and the enlightenment that they bring through their love and embrace like never ever before. At times I feel as if maybe God is calling for me to serve Him in heaven which I am ready and prepared to do, but your father and our mother, Hilda, continue to share that our lives have just begun like never before and that we have a mission to fulfill in our lives on earth.  
 
Many will wish to deny our history of suffering and pain for many years, knowing in their hearts they could have never survived this suffering in their lives.  I have God, Jesus Christ, La Virgin de Guadalupe, and our spirits who are in heaven. I also have the most precious enduring love that you bestow on my life when you state, "I love you." Those are the three most powerful and profound words on earth and in heaven.
 
Your father shares that what is wrong with humanity. We can go almost our entire lives without ever uttering three God-given words - - "I love you." 

 
Amor,

TEZ

No comments:

Post a Comment