Thursday, June 20, 2013

This Love Shall Overcome

We need the assistance of United States Congressmen, National Hispanic and Latino organizations, individuals from our spiritual churches and the masses of humanity so that one day I can be free once more.
 
I am the man that I am today, yesterday, and tomorrow because of the spirituality in my heart and soul. I have been able to overcome twenty years of oppressive and hard imprisonment like no other prisoner in this United States of America, yet I have become spiritually stronger like never before.
 
Our movement for our freedom has to be spiritual. This is the message that I constantly receive during my daily prayers and meditations everyday, when I kneel right in the middle of the institutional yard to be alone with God.
 
I have never ever felt so strong and powerful in all phases of my life, and the love that I possess for humanity is unreal. My heart and soul are full of love and with this love we shall overcome.
 
Amor,
Ramsey Muniz 

No comments:

Post a Comment