Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Continued Confinement Here Violates my Constitutional Rights

To continue to have me confined in this institution is a complete violation of my constitutional rights under the 8th amendment (cruel and unusual punishment), the 5th amendment (Due process of law) and the 14th amendment (equal protection of the law).
This is an institution for all gang members and i should be in a low-level institution especially because of my age - nearly 70 years old and I have to protect myself at all times because sometimes the youth think that the old cannot protect themselves but everyone knows in this institution that I workout every day of the week for more than two hours and I walk the track and I do all of my exercises so that everyone can see me as if I was getting ready for football season. I am strong - I am very strong and God wishes for me to be like this for I constantly ask for Him to give me strength and discipline all day and all night. It is time for me to return to my family and it is time for me to be close to you like never ever before.

No comments:

Post a Comment