Monday, April 30, 2012

To hear your voice makes all the difference in the world to me. I can even tell how your heart and soul feel just by the tone of your most beautiful and most profound voice on the phone - I wish I could reach into that phone and touch your lips with my lips and my heart and soul with your heart and soul. I have missed you very much and we have a lot to catch
up with and please once again do not worry or put any pressure on yourself because freedom is not about pressure freedom is a gift from God and God does not believe in pressure He believes in the truth and in the faith of seeking that gift that He has bestowed upon our lives now and forever... Please know and you may feel free to share that every night I would get on my knees and thank God not only for giving me the strength, courage, faith, discipline, and dignity of doing this time in lock/down but as I was thanking Him for keeping me alive for those three (3) years that i was confined the dungeons of Leavenworth and at times with shackles and chains and naked for days, weeks, and months at a time.

He knew that I would survive because He knows that I will be the vital symbol of what freedom is all about and it is not about guilt or innocence it is now about freedom and what they have done to me as humanity on this earth. This is only the beginning and we have just begun to struggle for our freedom like never ever before in our lives.

I love you very much and I will be touch later for the lines are long and I must be fair.

Amor, TEZ  

No comments:

Post a Comment