Monday, May 14, 2012

I Was With All the Spirits Who Are in Heaven


It is now 3:00 p.m. and I have experienced the heaviest spiritual transformation ever in my life. To be honest with you, I did not think that I was coming back. It was that heavy but the messages were very heavy and you cannot imagine how I feel. I know in my heart it will be only a matter of time before you and I will be free, because as long as I am confined, subconsciously your mind and body will also be confined. I am still in amazement because I was able to communicate very heavy with your father and our mother Hilda like never ever before. The officer had to go and wake me up and he stated that it took about two minutes for me to come out my wandering into space as he called it.



Right now I am inside the unit getting ready to count and will be lockdown for about an hour but I continue to feel very strange and at the same time so strong and powerful that it is unreal. I feel as if God has chosen me and the family for what the world needs to see with their hearts and souls. I have never felt so in love with you and I would be willing to give my life for you to be happy and content. You are going to witness and be with a completely different man ever. I promise you that. Everyone here wishes to know the secret to my looking so young and I tell them that it is love, love, love, and more love like never ever before. Whenever you have time tomorrow please do not forget to wire the monies to me for I will be going to the store on Wednesday morning. I definitely wish to buy some photo tickets for the visit for our visit is going to be extremely historical like never ever before. Remember me. I will give the names of the attorneys later for there is no rush. I promise you that.



I was in heaven this afternoon and I was with all the spirits who are in Heaven. Is that heavy or what.



Amor,

TEZ

No comments:

Post a Comment