Saturday, March 23, 2013

God Chose Me After Years of Pain, Agony, and Suffering


For the longest time I could not stop crying because I was searching for every way possible to give my thanks and gratitude to God, Jesus Christ, La Virgen de Guadalupe, and all our spirits in heaven for giving me such strength, power and courage like you have no idea. I could not stop crying because I know in my heart and soul that God is with us, and that He is going to free us. He is going to take care of mom because He knows that every day, every afternoon, regardless of the pain, I will get on my knees and ask God to please take good care of her and alleviate all of the pain that she suffers at the present time. I thank God for the love of the family and I thank our father, Salvador, and our mother, Hilda, for their presence, providing all the love and the spiritual direction that we must seek and fulfill. You cannot imagine how I feel. I feel like a young kid and I am going 100 miles per hour. It is amazing what God can do. I cried, because I know that He has chosen me after all these years of pain, agony, and suffering. I cry every time I think of my beloved brother, Jesus Christ on that cross. He knows that I love Him very much and that I will never ever abandon Him.

 
Amor,
TEZ

No comments:

Post a Comment