Saturday, March 23, 2013

Only Your Father Would Use Such Profound Words


I would give anything to have the power of words that your father possesses. As he communicates with me I stare right into his eyes because I cannot wait for his choice of words in his spiritual communications about mom and the family and you. When he spoke about mom he used the words respect and submission. I would have never thought of using those profound words that describe what we must give to mom as God would have given to us. I know that it is difficult for many to ever even imagine in their minds or hearts that one is in communication with our spirits who are in heaven. For the longest time I personally hesitated to share this with you, but your father insisted that the time had come and that eventually he and others would come into your heart and soul as they have already come into mom's. You cannot imagine how I feel. I cried and cried and I thanked God for giving me the strength, the courage, the endurance, and most important of all the spirituality and love from His heart and soul to mine.
 

Amor,
TEZ

No comments:

Post a Comment