Sunday, March 17, 2013

We Need Forgiveness for Neglecting the Life of Jesus Christ

 It was the most amazing sight of all. Within the hour of prayer on my knees I had tears pouring down my face. I could not stop crying because of the strength and courage that God was giving me. All of sudden it turned from a shining bright day into dark clouds. The entire sky turned dark. Strong winds came and it seemed that rain was about to pour. Everyone went in to the units but something kept telling me that it was all meant to be, as if it was a message from God to say that He was listening and that He understands and loves us for believing in His son, Jesus Christ.
 
I believed in God when we were in chains and shackles, never losing faith and always keeping in mind how His son had been tortured, beaten, whipped, and at the very end nailed alive to the cross on his hands and feet. He hanged on the cross by his flesh with all the strength, courage and love he had left. He stared into heaven seeking the presence of God, his Father and he said, "Forgive them for they do not know what they do." 
 
I am convinced more than ever before. What is needed in this world and by those who used to be close is forgiveness. I say this because in this manner they could actually begin a new life. Instead of beating down the old path of selfishness, hate, jealousy, and lack of spirituality, they could truly feel the essence and the power of love.
 
At the present time all that we hear and read throughout the world pertains to hate, racial issues, discrimination, war, and self destruction of the each other like never ever before. The time has come to open our hearts and souls and be honest with each other and believe in ourselves.
 
It is time to accept the truth that we are in the midst of a spiritual history like never before in our lives. We who represent the masses regardless of race, color, or creed, must come to realize that our beloved brother, Jesus Christ, came into this world not to take, hate, and destroy, but to love and give the most profound power on this earth, which is the family.
 
We will witness history recreated all over again and we must take the time and in silence look up to heaven rather than looking down. The time has come to look up and feel pride, courage, faith, and the most powerful of all -- love.  
 
We need to ask God to forgive us for neglecting the gift of His son's life so that as humans we can be forgiven for our sins and begin to live the qualities for which Jesus Christ gave His life -- spirituality, family, faith, discipline, pride, forgiveness, and most powerful of all love.
 
I have lived in a world of hate and death for the last 20 years of my life and the only reason that I am the man that I am today is because I have never ever given up on the love of my beloved brother, Jesus Christ, who came to me when I suffered in chains and shackles for days, weeks and months, at times naked like an animal thinking that I might be at the end of my life. I never ever stopped praying, and He came into the cold dark dungeon and told me to rise from my knees and let the oppressor know the man that I am and will forever be. I shouted with all the strength and love in my heart,  freedom, freedom, freedom!"
 
I ask all in the so-called free world to thank Jesus Christ for coming into this mode of darkness and giving me life now like never ever before. I pray for all, because I love and because I have forgiveness in my heart and soul.
 
Amor,
Ramsey Muñiz

No comments:

Post a Comment